Cell Therapy companies
We leverage single-cell technologies and our best-in-class AI platform ScaiVision to capture complex or novel cellular states and predict biologically-relevant endpoints. We are using single-cell multiomics data to:
- Optimize product manufacturing by enabling donor/patient selection
- Streamline quality assessment through a comprehensive characterization of product quality
- Inform patient management by predicting efficacy or toxicity of cell therapy products
ScaiVision discovers novel biomarkers predicting CAR T therapy response and toxicity
- ScaiVision predicts CR with 87.5% accuracy
- ScaiVision finds specific cells and gene signatures that characterize successful infusion products
- Identified cell type are consistent with Deng et al.’s findings.
- ScaiVision predicts ICANS with 100% accuracy
- ScaiVision detects the rare cell population described as IACs (ICANS-associated cells) by Deng et al.
- ScaiVision signature cells fully stratify patients
- ScaiVision: gene signatures associated with high toxicity in both CD4 and CD8 T cells.